Sunday, June 28, 2009

In LOVE... or is it Lust?



I recently became a Pampered Chef consultant and have fallen madly in love with their products and recipes. I love their Garden Veggie Pizza and my kids all eat at least 3 slices of it-- and it's laced with zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, and onions! Yesterday my new love arrived... my deep covered baker and my rice cooker... I've made bread, amazing chicken, and amazing pork tenderloin in the baker (in the microwave under 30 min for all but the bread!) and made amazing veggie rice pilaf, garlic parm mashed potatoes, and chocolate lava cake in the rice cooker (in the microwave under 10 min!!)... so needless to say I'm in LOVE!!!

4 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

Um...I am willing to be a taste tester! I am afterall pregnant and STARVING!!! And you are an awesome cook. It is a win win if you ask me.

The Pratts said...

Glad you love the products! Watch out, the cake in the rice cooker is dangerous! haha talk to you soon!

Alison B said...

I have the covred baker, but didn't know you could make bread in it!!! And I just found out they had a rice cooker and I totally want it!!!

The Larsen's said...

Ok, I so want to buy your products