Sunday, October 31, 2010

Disneyland!!





September 23-September 30th we went to Disneyland! Bry had a business trip in Santa Barbara September 19-22 so the kids and I drove to pick him up the 22 and enjoy the what should have been cool weather! Little did we know while we were there it was record heat at 111 degrees!! We still had so much fun enjoying all the rides and fun time with cousins, Grammy and Papa, Auntie Summer, Uncle Jared, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Connie celebrating Papa's 70th Birthday!!
I grew up in Southern California, so I was an old timer to Disneyland but let me tell you, taking my kids to Disneyland and seeing their reaction was so cool! It was like experiencing the magic for the first time all over again! The first night we went on Splash Mountain at least 7 times! For sure we picked the best dates to go, the longest line was 45 min and that was the first night for Space Mountain {which Giovanni sat next to me crying the entire time!} after that most lines while we were there were 15 minutes.
The 28th Bry had to fly back to Arizona from Santa Barbara so we took the day and went shopping in LA! Sooo much fun! We were sad Bry had to leave, we were having so much fun! And I wasn't too excited to take 3 kids back to Disneyland the next day by myself! But I survived!!
We really had a great family trip. We LOVED spending time as a family. I really loved that we had so many days there to really enjoy and take our time. We didn't set alarms, we didn't rush. We got there when we got there and that was good for us!
We all had a blast, our feet were tired, we were tired but I must say-- even I can't wait to go back!!

No comments: