Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holy deal!!

So after my third contact in a row tore in my eye this week I found myself without any contacts left! I have an astigmatism in both eyes so my contacts are a bit pricey, being a {at times} bargain shopper I went on the hunt for the best deal for my contacts! My sweet co-worker and good friend told me about coastalcontacts.com so I checked it out and let me tell you... if you need contacts, glasses, or even sunglasses you will thank me for telling you about them! Everywhere I tried wanted around $67 a box for my contacts, so a years supply would have been $268... I ordered a years supply from coastalcontacts.com for $108!!! You get free shipping on orders over $99 and they are way quick to get to you!

A great deal I just couldn't keep to myself! :)

No comments: