Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

This is Natali on the first day of school!!

And here she is today lookin like a big girl!!!!



Today is a big day for my baby girl, it's her kindergarten graduation. She woke up so excited this morning (think Monica from Friends when she wakes up and announces it's her wedding day! lol). She could hardly hold still when I was curling her hair and painting her nails (come on, it's graduation, you gotta go all out!!)! She is so excited!!!

I can't believe she is going to be in 1st grade! I am so proud of the hard work that she has done this year! She is such an amazing reader, writer, and of course color- er! :) She has made so many friends and is excited to go to a new school next year so that she can "make more friends that aren't the same as the ones now" lol.

So, congratulations, my baby girl, Natali Badadali!!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

ok, so call me dumb- but there is a big change in her looks! She REALLY has grown up this year. She is so adorable. I love that dress and the shoes are super cute too! Way to go Nati! Aunty Brittany is proud of you too!

Raadgep Fam said...

I agree with britt I think she looks so much older. Like I dont know 8 or something. Wow! But that is super cool! 1rst grade she is one her way up the latter only what 12 years left! lol

Jill said...

Crazy how fast it all goes...Congrats to Natali!