Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moving and Packing


I am so worn out and I have so much more to do! We started packing yesterday (against my wishes... Memorial Day is supposed to be FUN!)and I think it hit me how much stuff we actually have! Jess asked me if I could use her help and I said yes (I'm sure not the answer she was hoping for! lol) so it was soo nice having 4 adults to work! The kids are in Utah with their grandparents for 2 weeks so we can pack and move into the new house! Helpful!
Tonight especially I would love to jump into the pool at our new house... only a few more days! I'll post pics of my naked house soon! But, if your bored this week, feel free to stop by and pack a box or four! :)

Oh, also, in other news... I changed my phone number and got a super hip, cool, awesome Pink Palm Centro! It does more stuff than a phone should... it's down right awesome! I can watch TV from my phone!! Yep! Live TV and stuff from last season (like the Hills!) Sweet!! If you need my new number, leave me a comment and I'll make sure to get it to you!! :)

6 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Okay so i didnt even know you were moving! why are you moving? Did you buy a house? I thought you bought the house you are in now? I feel so out of the loop!

Mrs.EBG said...

lol... wow. No, we didn't buy this house OR the new house! We are moving to Mesa because Bryant's company got him an office in Gilbert and the drive is killing him! A bonus? Our new house has a pool!

Claudia said...

Yeah, I didn't know about the move either. The new house sounds cool though. Especially because if I still lived there we would have been so close! :) Good luck with the move! I wish I could help. Sam could tell you that I'm a good helper! :) Cool phone too!

The Badger family said...

Autumn, Hey I am making my blog private so send me an email and I will invite you so you can view it. I hope you are doing well. My email is tlb1127@hotmail.com.

The Pratts said...

Hey I tagged you, check out my blog to understand.

Jill said...

Sad news for some of us that you are moving, but I am happy that Bryant will actually be able to get work done without Guitar Hero in the background noise! I am gonna need your new number!