Monday, June 16, 2008

Trying to Get Settled!!

No, I did not get lost... or disappear... I've just been crazy busy trying to unpack-and by that I mean I'm trying to stay out of the pool long enough to get something done! hehe! But, I will say I have a SWEET tan!! Seriously, though, we decided to paint the kids rooms before doing much of anything else and that took a lot of the week the kids were gone. Their rooms look amazing (I will post pics when I find my camera)but I wish I had more time to unpack before they got home. Thankfully, Jenny has been here and helping me unpack! YAY! :)
Anyways, I'll post pics soon, I just wanted to update everyone and let them know we are alive!
We were so blessed when we moved out and in- the Elders Quorum was amazing at helping. Our new ward had like 10 guys waiting for us to unpack our moving truck TWICE! They were at our house until 11pm on Saturday night helping us set up beds and our washer and fridge and stuff. They were awesome! We went to our new ward the next day and got a warm welcome, too, so I'm really excited and feel we made the right move for our family!
I will post pics of everything soon! :)

5 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

YEAH! I am so glad that you guys are happy in your new home! Its a good thing you are in such a great ward! I miss you! And I want to see pics!

Nichole Bruce said...

I'm not jealious of you one bit. I hate packing, unpacking, moving, organizing. I think next time we move I'll just sell it all and buy new things and have the delivery guy move it ;)

Jill said...

Sounds like an amazing ward and amazing helpers. Did you hear about our new ward? Pretty exciting. I love meeting in the stake center. Guess we wouldn't have been in the same ward no matter what, and this way you get your pool. I'll stop being mad that you moved. Just kidding! PS your boyfriend Matthew M looks terrible in Fool's Gold, totally greasy.

Brittany said...

You always say you are going to post pics and then you never do...so should I really count on them? lol....I will not let you foget this. I will harass over and over until all your hair falls out. Or something like that lol.

Im glad you are getting established and you have your little slave jenny there to help you too. j/k...

Sorry im in a sassy mood I guess.

Claudia said...

Thank you for being your sweet self. :) I really appreciate your love and concern.

I'm excited to read about how much you like your new house, ward, and tan. :) I wish I was there to help. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures.