Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blind

How cute do they look in their new frames?! I love them! They fit their personalities so well, I think!

I took my kiddos to the eye doc today for check ups. We have new insurance and I hate, hate, hate Natali and Andy's frames (we've replaced each one at least 3 times!!) so I figured why not just go in and see what's up! Good thing I did! Both Andy and Natali's prescription has changed quite a bit and Giovanni needs glasses as well! The kids picked out super cute frames and are excited to get them back in a few weeks!Close up of Andy's new frames! He has -2.0 in one eye and -3.0 in the other with a pretty severe astigmatism
Natali has the worst vision, poor girl -2.5 and -3.5 with an astigmatism as well but these new frames are too cute, that's my girl, making vision problems fashionable! ;)Giovanni also has an astigmatism and has -2 in both eyes! He was the pickiest one about his frames, he tried on at least a dozen before settling on these because they looked like his big brother's! He did really well for his first trip to the eye Dr though, good job little buddy!After we celebrated our sight problems with McDonald's ice cream (my kids (mostly Giovanni) calls hot fudge sundae's hot DAY sundaes how cute is that?!)... nothing like ice cream to wash away your troubles, right? Actually, the kids all love wearing glasses, I just used it as a treat for how well they were (ok, and I wanted some, too!!).

6 comments:

Never Wrong said...

and didn't bring any ice cream to her hubby :-(

The Pratts said...

I love how at ice cream only Andy is wearing his glasses! Very cute frames everybody - now you can all be like your Auntie Summer.

Brittany said...

Oh I think they look super cute! I am used to seeing the other two with glasses, but Vanni? Not so much. I really like them! A LOT! I can't wait to see them in person. They all look so sophisticated!

Raadgep Fam said...

very nice! I love all of the frames! I think they all look adorable. I had to get glasses at 10 years old so I know the pain! Good luck!

Loree said...

the new specs look good to me! I love Natali's glasses. They look like my old cute frames! the ice cream looks delicious too! YUM! PS I hope california was fun! looking forward to your post :)

Bamba's Babies said...

Very cute kids in very cute frames. But what else would one expect? Sorry they can't see like Bamba. Probably explains why Vanni sits so close to tv. Bamba