Monday, July 27, 2009

2 Babies!!

This past week I became an auntie again-- TWICE! My sisters both were preventing getting pregnant and ended up pregnant and 2 days apart! Wowza!

Monday, July 20th Summer had a baby boy (whom is still nameless so we call him "Little Gene" {his middle name will be Eugene after my Dad} he was 8lbs 3oz and is sooo dang adorable! I'm told they are leaning toward Harrison for the name but for now...Summer and Little Gene are doing great!
(Carson, 20mo, Emma 3, and Little Gene-- Summer's 3 kiddos!)

Wednesday, July 22 Amy had another baby boy, Cwynn {pronounce Quinn} Edward Hartung weighed in at 9lbs 2oz {3oz smaller than her biggest baby-thank heavens for c-sections!} and is adorable and doing well!
(Caitlyn 12, Cwynn new, Calleya 3, Colby 5-- Amy's 4 kiddos!!)

Isn't it amazing how much the babies look alike? They could be little twinners!

I'm so blessed to be an Auntie to soooo many cutie pies! And totally can't wait to love and cuddle these little ones and teach them who their favorite is, like I have all the rest of the kids! :)

3 comments:

AB said...

They do look alike!

Leah said...

How exciting! What fun to have 2 new babies to love! And I have been thinking all day of what to say to your last post.....I wish I had something....you are awesome, funny, kind and a super lady. I hope you get out of your rut soon...let me know if I can do anything for you!

Makenna said...

Braxton AND Merrick have that blue helicopter shirt - from the mother in-law....so funny!