Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Head Start

Every year Bry and I take turns planning our anniversary. So far we've taken a trip on our first anni and then our second we stayed local and low key. This year {our third anniversary!} is my year to plan and I need some serious help! I want to make this anniversary super special... not that every year isn't super special but I want to make this year relaxing, romantic, enjoyable... especially because the last few months have been crazy. So, friends, I need your help! We obviously don't have the time or money to take a lavish vacation to Hawaii or Paris but I am welcoming ANY ideas! We can stay around here or take a road trip.... So, now you tell me... what is your idea of a romantic anniversary trip/staycation?


Bry and I at the SD Temple 1 year anniversary





Us here in town on our second year anni



Ugh, btw, these pictures just made me so thankful for our lap band surgery! Dang we were fat!!

6 comments:

The Pratts said...

Sorry - when is your anniversary again?

I have an idea, you could come to Utah... it is full of fun and excitement. As for romance - well there are tons of babies born here everyday, so somebodies doing it! You know what is really romantic - babysitting your niece and nephews!!! I know I am a genius right! I will be waiting for a call to make the amazing plans.

Leah said...

Umm...I would love a weekend anywhere with my hubster...seriously. You could go to a fancy resort in scottsdale? Sedona, or Flag is always fun...a bed a breakfast might be fun...Um....A quick trip to San Deigo...that's all I got girl...you are too cute!

Sarah S. said...

We have stayed at a Scottsdale resort before, that was fun. This year we just took the whole day to ourselves. From sun up to sun down. Do the paddle boats at Tempe town lake, go window shopping, go the temple, go to the palms (a dinner theater) and talk, talk, talk, talk.

Sarah S. said...

You can also do the Gondola rides at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale. They are very romantic and the grounds are beautiful. It's free if you eat dinner there.

Cluff Family said...

Check out priceline.com and see if you can get a good rate on a nice hotel. Sedona would be lots of fun this time of year.

Cherene said...

Vegas is only a six hour drive, and you can get a super cheap hotel (try the South Point), and have a little more money to spend on a show or a couples spa treatment, or whatever. There is so much fun stuff to do in Vegas!