Saturday, January 16, 2010

Surg-iversary


Bry and I Feb 2009-- 1 month post op

Bry and I today 1 year post op



Me today-- 1 year post op (100+lbs gone!)

Me November 2008 2 months pre op

Today marks a huge day in my chapter of lap banding... it's my 1 year anniversary! I can't believe how quick that went! Looking back at this journey, it just amazes me!
I was happy to spend the day with my family then the hubs and I went to a support group meeting that my work holds the 3rd Sat of the month, and topped the night off spent with fab friends!
Though I'm not at my "goal" I am pretty darn proud of my success and am excited to get to my goal... in time! At our support group today we talked about self image so that's my goal to work on while headed toward my weight loss goal... to have a more positive self image.
Anyways, thanks for all of your support! I really couldn't do this without such amazing friends and an incredible hubby!!

Sooo... Happy Surg-iversary to me!!!

11 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

Congrats to you! You do look fab-u-LOSO! I would love you either way though. Thanks for just being your sassy self. It is a pleasure to call you friend!

Sarah S. said...

Way to go Autumn. I agree with Jenny. Your personality is so beautiful that it makes you beautiful. You are awesome!

Lena said...

Autumn,
love, love, love to see your success!!! Awesome! I am so proud of you...I too agree that your sassy self shines even stronger in your sassy new body! :) Love you!
ps....positive body image, I agree...the best thing to have, but the hardest thing to maintain! I will work along with you on that one!

The Badger family said...

Autumn, Congrats. That is so amazing! You look great!

Kristin said...

wow! amazing! you look happy. youve always been beautiful inside and out but you are just glowing now!

Loree said...

HAPPY SURG-IVERSARY TO YOU my friend! You do look GREAT! and you should be so proud of your self! I am so happy for you :)

Leah said...

Girl...what a life changing experiance for you...I am sol happy for you and your new heathly life! You look awesome friend! Thanks for all your help with Doug...love ya!

The McNeil Family said...

Congrats. YOu are amazing!! This great.

AB said...

You are right...that did go fast. You totally rock. You're a shining example. Love you!

Cluff Family said...

You look great and 100+ pounds is an amazing accomplishment. You went back to school and started working again. You have a lot to be proud of.

Alison B said...

You look great! Congrats!!! Keep it up, you guys are doing awesome!