Friday, March 12, 2010

Gotta Get Away

It's 4:45 am and I've been up since 3. I went to bed at 10:30... what is wrong with me?! Apparently I've become all to accustom to not having sufficient sleep! I've been working more hours than I've been sleeping, then trying to juggle the family, school, and a social life I've been on over load. Not to mention last Saturday our car broke down and left us stranded in Glendale... thank heaven's my parents live in Glendale and rescued us! So this week has been spent selling both of our cars and getting new (to us) cars. I feel like I don't have room to breath right now. I'm sure any of you who read this and are in my ward are wondering how you are reading this from me because you've probably assumed I died... never fear, I haven't. But there is a light at the end of my tunnel (I think). This afternoon when I get off work we are driving to Kingman to meet up and have them go to Utah for the week while Bry and I go away to Newport for our early anniversary trip. Everyone has been asking me what we have planed for our trip... I'm so excited to report we don't have one single thing planned. Except sleeping in, lounging by the pool, going to the beach, and not thinking about homework, or housework, or work work. No stressing about money, or aging, or why Giovanni refuses to help do chores. 5 full days of nothing to rush to, nothing to hurry up and finish. I. Can't. Wait. My biggest hope for my vacation is to come back relaxed and rejuvenated where I can feel like I can breath and maybe even with a slight tan! ;)

7 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I hope you guys have a great time! It sounds like a dream to me. I'll live it vicariouosly through you. :)

joolee said...

oh that sounds HEAVENLY! sounds like you deserve it too, autumn - have fun!!!

Loree said...

Autumn~ happy early anniversary. i hope you soak up the sun and have a fab time with your honey! :)

Jenny Knudsen said...

Have FUN! I wish I could have even a few hours of nothing planned. It is nice to get away and reconnect as husband and wife. Love ya babe!

Crissie said...

Sounds like heaven to me!! I hope you have a fabulous time!! Happy Anniversary!

AB said...

You deserve the rest...Enjoy your honey!

The McNeil Family said...

Sounds like my kind of trip.. I hope you two have a great time