Sunday, August 1, 2010

A few of my favorite things

This afternoon we decided to go to the Temple and take some pics for Natali's baptism announcements. We got some pretty great shots, but I was sad when my battery died almost right after we got there!


Am I the only one who can't believe my baby girl is turning 8 Saturday?!


What? I don't have attitude!


The boys' faces in this pic are classic!!


Giovanni was so worried Andy would fall in!



And now Natali with the crazy face!



My three little lover buggers!





My baby girl, she is so grown up and so excited to be getting baptised! Tomorrow on the agenda is getting all of the supplies for the invites she must have! I'm so lucky to be the mom to these three precious kids. I couldn't imagine a day without them {or my handsome hubby} in my life!

















2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Cute pictures Autumn! Natalie is such a sweet and special girl. I can't believe she is turning 8. What a special time for your family.

The McNeil Family said...

Cute Pictures. Baptism what a special day that will be for her.