Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We've Got Spirit!!

This week is Spirit Week for the kids at school because it's the last week before Spring Break. So, Monday was character day, Tuesday was sports day, today is decades day (70's, 80's, and 90's), tomorrow is twin day, and Friday is western day. Today is for sure my favorite day, hence the blog. lol.
Natali, oh Natali, my little diva '80's queen! It's totally funny because her style now is totally '80's so I just helped her supe it up a little bit! Leggings with shorts, two pairs of socks, scrunched and alternating colors. A side pony tail, HUGE bow, and HUGE earrings topped her look off! The funny thing was, the bow and earrings are mine that I picked up for a costume if my SIL and I were going to dress up for Halloween.

All week long Andy has been talking about how he wants to dress like the 90's (which, btw, totally makes us laugh that they are considering the 90's as a different era) so today he got his wish. Bryant got Andy ready like Criss Cross- where they wore everything backwards. It was SOOO funny. We should have put him in a button up shirt, but they were all long sleeve and he would have boiled! Still, I think he looks super good!

Giovanni was sad that he wasn't in the pictures, so I took one of the three of them... Note the way he does his "peace" sign... lol.
On a quick side note, Bry and I are leaving on Friday to celebrate our anniversary (10 day vacation without kids, who could ask for much more?!) I'm sooo excited! If you have any ideas on what to get him for our anniversary, please help!! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

All Bryant will want is you...hehehe.

Raadgep Fam said...

Wow okay 90s how funny! I think ou two should do whatever you want anyway you want! hehehehheheh

Claudia said...

How fun! And cute! :) It's weird to think that you'll be celebrating your first anniversary already. I hope to be able to see you, but don't worry if you don't have time. You should spend lots of time with your hubby for your anniversary. :)