Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years!!

Where in the world did 2008 go to?! I can't believe that a new year has started! Wow! We rang in the New Year quietly at home watching Goonies, eating french dip sandwiches, playing with new Christmas toys, Natali painting my nails and doing my make up, and having some of the kids friends over! It was fun for all! Especially the Sonic run to get a chocolate cream pie shake... YUM-O!

I usually suck at resolutions but this year I want to try really hard at the ones I've made. This year I've decided that my resolutions are going to be... (drum roll, please!)

1. Do my food storage- I don't have food storage at all. Sad, huh? I guess I'm a tad bit overwhelmed but I know this resolution is so important. We've been told by our leaders for how long? Also, I know that it's a goal I'm supposed to be doing because Thursday night for Enrichment we're having a Food Storage night... I think it's a sign! ;)

2. Become organized- this one is so hard for me. I don't know where to start on this either, but it needs to be done. I started on the kids rooms already. Went through and got like 3 trash bags FULL of clothes that don't fit anymore. I know this is going to take a lot of work but I want to get it done so we can have a simple life. Not a cluttered one! :)

Also. as a family we have made the resolution to read the Book of Mormon this year. Already I have felt the Spirit so much stronger in our home by doing this every night before bed.

The one thing I can't believe about 2009--- it marks my 10 year high school reunion! Wow! Where did that come from?! Am I really this old? Yikes!!

Happy New Year! :)


3 comments:

AB said...

10 year reunion?! Baby. It's my 20th. Talk about being old.

Claudia said...

Happy New Year! :) I'm impressed with your determination! I don't have food storage either. :( I always strive to be more organized in every aspect of my life, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to get more specific. You go girl!

Sarah S. said...

Great resolutions! Food storage is also on my resolution list. It has been on the list for the last 5 years. ;)