Sunday, May 31, 2009

Being Brave Paid Off!


Cute kiddos with their "summer time hair cuts" also!
The new do!

So I've almost lost 80lbs now and decided it was time for a new look! While money is tight I decided to go a different (and less expensive) route. I was swimming at my friends house yesterday and all of a sudden got the idea to have her cut my hair (side note, she is a PT NOT a cosmetologist). After a few rounds of "are you sure? are you sure?" she got her scissors and gave me one of my favorite hair cuts so far! It's an A-line cut, so it's shorter in the back. That with a box of hair color that was on sale and I feel like a new girl! :) Thanks Jess!! What do you think? Did my bravery pay off??

14 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Autumn, You look so good! Congratulations on 80 lbs! Keep it up, you're doing great!

AB said...

Gorgeous!

The Pratts said...

You look great Autumn! Good job on the weight and I love the hair! Keep up the good work!

AliGirl said...

Love It! Love It! Love It!! You are such a rockstar Autumn! And you look BEAUTIFUL! :o)

Sarah S. said...

You looked a-mazing on Sunday and I never got to tell you. I couldn't pin point what it was but it was a little everything. Your hair, your dang cute outfit, your new bod and most importantly your beautiful smile that you ALWAYS have on. You are beautiful Autumn. Thanks for helping Trey so much on Sunday. :)

Jessica said...

Autumn that hair cut looks so good on you! You look great by the way! You are an amazing woman!

Brittany said...

Oh I love it. It is SUPER cute straight OR curly! Thats a nice cut to have. I REALLY love the color. I like how dark it is. Is it really that dark or just the picture? Way to be cheap, it paid off!! You are BOTH brave! lol

The McNeil Family said...

I think it looks great on u.. You looked amazing yesterday.

Amy H said...

Great new look sis woo, and congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration.

Loree said...

You look FABULOUS! i love the new do~ and i am so proud of your 80 lb. loss! you are AMAZING LADY! Congrats :)

Cherene said...

Looking beautiful! And on a budget too--I love it. I'm all for the less expensive route, and it paid off for you, girl!

Raadgep Fam said...

YOu look fabulous! I am so jealous! I want alap band! note to self find second insurance this week!

BobulousBelly said...

Work it, work it girl!! I hope you don't mind that put your blog address on my blog. Mine is very secure so you don't have to worry about psycho people checking it out.

Katie said...

I love it! You look awesome!