Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have FUN!!

For Mother's Day I was given the gift of relaxation time with 3 of my besties! That actually ended up being 5 of my besties most of the weekend though! We went to the Legacy Golf Resort and had some much needed fun!
We mainly stayed around town, went to the Chihuley Exhibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens (below) and went to the pool (above) where we totally saw Kid Rock and Pat Sajak (and I didn't get any color!)
We enjoyed some yummy dinners at Streets of New York and Claim Jumper
(This is me and Alicia, one of my newest besties)
(This is Jess and Britty)
We went up to Prescott for my sis-woo's baby shower (Me, Sis-Woo Amy, and my Mom)
(My niece Caitlyn and I at the shower)
(Britt, Kelli-Wu, and I at the shower)
(Kelli-Wu and I)

I'm so glad I have such great friends who helped make this weekend so much fun! I'm so greatful to my awesome hubby who let me get away with the girls and took care of the kiddos for me! You're the best babe!

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

How fun.. a weekend away from the kids..I am jealous.. We need this every now and then.=)

AB said...

I love seeing you happy. ab