Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Angels Among Us

Last month our enrichment was entitled "Angles Among Us" it was such a spiritually uplifting meeting and I left feeling great. I've had many angels in my life. This past week I was surrounded by angels. They came in the form of my sweet Relief Society President, sweet sisters from my ward, the Elders Quorum, my Bishop's sweet wife, amazing friends who are closer than family, my cousin, and my mil. These angels saw someone in need and did something about it. These angels helped me pack, helped us move, helped us clean, helped me paint, watched my kids (and my friends kid), gave me moral support, told me that I can do this and will get through it. These angels were selfless, they were upbeat, they were friendly, they were the true angels.
Never once did these angels complain, never once did they take no for an answer. Never once did they say they'd rather be doing something else.
I am so blessed to know that there are angels among me. Thank you, my angels who came out and showed me your love and support. You are blessings in my life, I wouldn't be able to have gotten through it without you!

No comments: