Saturday, September 5, 2009

Melting

Last night was Bry's night to pick for our date, and let me tell you, he didn't disappoint! I knew the night would be good when he came home with roses... I {heart} roses! Though I made the mistake of telling Bry early on that I didn't like flowers because they just die, he still surprises me every now and again with them! He's the best!

Anyways, we got all dolled up and headed over to Ahwatukee to the Melting Pot... can we say oh my YUM?! We'd never been, so it was a super fun experience. We were there nearly 2 hours and enjoyed every minute of the romance, the food, and the company. This salad was the Caprese salad and OH MY GOODNESS! I wanted more, and more, and more... and I'm still craving it tonight! Everything was so perfect! Well, until this super drunk guy in a table near by started to speak loudly about "Mormons" and the kind of people we are, but I'm trying to forget about that. Thankfully, this guy being annoying was somewhat entertaining seeing as even the servers were getting annoyed with him! But, back to the awesome date... lol


I love spending time with the hubs, and there's just something about sitting shoulder to shoulder sharing yummy chocolate and feeding each other that just screams romance!

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing hubby! But now I need some ideas on how to one up him next weekend! ;) Thanks babe for being so amazing and putting so much thought into our date, and thanks even more for stopping at Filiberto's on the way home and getting me a horchata-- now THAT's love!

8 comments:

Claudia said...

Yum! You look so cute! I'm so happy you've found someone who loves you so much and makes you feel special! He's sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Hubby's choice is always the best date nights! Glad you had fun! Jester'z is always tons of laughs...not so romantic...but serious fun date night!!!

joolee said...

The Melting Pot IS a good choice! There's one in Portland and Travis and I have only been there for dessert, but still loved it.

Loree said...

what a great date night! i have Yet to experience the melting pot! it is on the list :) love the roses too! pink is my favorite. what a sweet man you have :)

AB said...

You are melting....away into a skinny girl!

Anonymous said...

Caprese is love! Only an adoring wife can bring out the loving hubby...so happy to see you lovin' life. I'd love to bring you on a trip!!! haha, I'll let Joe know next time.

The McNeil Family said...

Sounds yummy.. I have never been there. But I do want to try it.

Cluff Family said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Makes a movie look downright boring.