Thursday, September 17, 2009

Super Saturday Turned Fabulous Friday

This year I'm doing our wards "Super Saturday" but all of the Saturdays were a no go for our building so my friend suggested doing it on a Friday night... hence the "Fabulous Friday!"
I'm way excited! I have a new found friend who has a vinyl business who did my super Saturday when I lived in Verrado, Sage. She is AMAZING! As is my bff Britty who has been my right hand craft woman in helping me do this! She has been such an awesome sport with this!


So here are the crafts we are doing! Tell me what you think... I"m so excited, but the hubs isn't so excited for how much I'm going to spend! ;)
We are also doing picture blocks and flower hair clips but I don't have pics of those! {Thanks Tera for doing the bows!}

The Stockings Were Hung Board is going to have a few little jewels on it and is only $21 {it comes in red, white, or green}

This cute little believe block also comes in red, white, or green and has cute sparkles for $5
k, I'm most excited for the Give Thanks... it will be out in my house year round and is only $17!







The Fun Money bank also comes in "Mission Fund", "Savings" and is only $7 and come is a variety of different dot colors






This Believe tile is $5 and can also say "Noel", "Joy", or "Peace"






This "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" also comes in white and the "C" comes in a variety of different colors, too and is $17






I'm loving these "Harvest" blocks... $12!!





So I put the prices for because I'm putting my blog address on the order form so the Sisters in my ward can come look before they put their orders in and then they won't have to wait to see the table on Sunday! :)

11 comments:

AB said...

Holy cow...rocking fun stuff! I'm a little jealous. I don't know why I didn't realize how crafty you are - must be the genes!

Christine said...

Wish you were our Enrichment Leader. Those are all great crafts!

Snyder Family said...

Sooooo cute! Is there any way that I can come too???

Loree said...

hey autumn! SUPER CUTE!!! can't wait for fabulous fridaY! THAnks for all your hard work - you are AWESOME!!!

Andrea said...

SO CUTE! I wish I lived there so I could make some of those!

The McNeil Family said...

These are SOOOO Cute.. I am glad that you are putting this together. What is the date? I don't think I saw it. I would help u if you need any help.

Sarah S. said...

Autumn you are a rockstar for taking this on. I know how much work it can be. Thanks for organizing it for us. Love the ideas. It's going to be great. Let me know if you need any help.

Makenna said...

wow! It all looks fun - and you look GREAT! Wow I havent checked blogs for a while - Lookin hot!

Heather said...

So....are the "has beens" invited back to the ward to do the crafts too?

Raadgep Fam said...

OKay I was wondering if you could do them fro me and I would pay you and the cost of shipping!
I love the

Harvest
Give thanks
Believe- Green

Let me know if you can do them! thanks

Jennie and Norman said...

Very cute...and can I say wow!!! You look amazing!