Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spoiled



My parents have been staying with us and we are all getting a little spoiled. My kids especially. They love Papa getting up and cooking them breakfast every morning, and love even more that Papa listens to their requests! I love that my Dad likes to keep a clean kitchen so I can be lazy and the kitchen still gets done! ;)

Tonight at 10:04pm Papa was setting up for breakfast in the morning. I told him the kids were getting too spoiled and he needed to make them cereal for breakfast so that when they leave my kids don't go into total shock when they realize Mommy doesn't cook breakfast on school days. :)
Papa did say cereal wasn't an acceptable breakfast {he wanted to make chorizo and eggs or french toast} so he is making toast and sausage to accompany their cereal.

I'm glad my kids are getting time to be spoiled by Grammy and Papa. Natali gets her hair and jewelery done by Grammy every morning. I am loving getting to shower and get dressed while my kids are getting the finishing touches done to them! It's nice to have my parents around and spend time with them also! Thanks, Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Can they come to my house next? How neat for you kids to spend so much time so closely with them.

Jessica said...

How fun! That is so special to be able to be spoiled by grandparents every now and again. Lucky you!

AB said...

Your dad is fantastic at breakfast. Our brief emergency stay there a couple of years ago was like being at a bed & breakfast. I love Claudia and Gene!

Kristin said...

That is so wonderful that your parents are there to provide such great service (and wonderful memories). I always loved going to my grandparents house because they had Captn Crunch Berries that my parents would never buy. Haha

Kate Milke said...

seriously- can I borrow them for a while? Cause I could totally use someone to help clean my kitchen and get my little green monsters ready in the morning!