Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And the results are...

I don't know yet. lol. Today we go in and talk to all of the therapists that evaluated Giovanni and his speech and motor skills over the past few weeks. I'm nervous... when he went for the evaluation last week it was the same people who did the initial one and they all remembered him and said that they could see a HUGE improvement! (Yaay for Vanni and Mommy! lol) They told me that he knew 7/10 colors, between 300-400 words (apparently 200 is average for his age) and that he was using good sentences. So...what does that mean? Will he get in? Idk... I think he is doing a great deal better then he was but I also know that there are some areas he still needs help with. It's no longer in my hands, though... so... I will let you all know.
Also, any of my lovely Cali girls who read this... I hope you know you are in my prayers right now with the fires. If you are asked to evacuate I would love some company! :) Please keep me posted on everything!!
One last (happier) note! Last night my love bought me my own computer!! I'm so freaking excited! It's been hard because the only computer we have is Bryant's work computer so... yipee for me!! What a nice feeling to be contemplating a desk top or a lap top. lol. In the end I chose the desk top... I have a really old lap top and two things I noticed... 1) I hate not having a keyboard with a number pad. 2) Batteries on lap tops generally aren't that great. Oh, and 3) The desk top had more ram and memory...whatever that may be! lol. Anyways, so soon I will be having messenger again and my name won't be Gene or Bryant. lol. So, a very special thank you to my hubby for my new computer! (and vacuum but I don't want to be all "Monica") You are the best Bry, I'm so glad we found each other and have made it 7 months!! :) Love you, Eebs!


Love you all!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

Yay for Vanni! That is wonderful to hear he is doing so well now. See how much a little love, attention and diligence gets ya?

Yay for a new computer also! They have Dell laptops that are pink and I told Zac I wanted one and he laughed at me. So much for a pink computer!

Brittany said...

Its about time you got your own computer. I expect to see you online more often. Save some minutes on my cell phone this month! jeremy will be happy too! lol...