Friday, December 28, 2007

A Change in Name

First things first, hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas! Ours was quiet due to the kids being gone, but we pick them up in the morning and are having Christmas tomorrow night. I can't wait to see them, I've missed them more than I think is normal. lol.
I'm not sure how many people realize this, but I have been married for 9 months. And never changed my name. It's not because I don't want to... my excuse has always been that I'm busy (I am, honestly, just because I have time to blog doesn't mean anything... lol) and we live REALLY far from any government offices. I've often been caught saying that I totally understand why movie stars don't change their names, it's a lot of work. lol. Well, after months of procrastination, today I officially became Autumn Amber Garvin! I told Bryant that it was part of his Christmas present, to which he replied, "Gee, it's only been 9 months, how did I get so lucky?" in a very sarcastic tone.
So, now we officially are The Garvins! How fun!!

Have a safe and happy New Year!

4 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Hahahhahahaha how cute! Men think its so easy but if they had to do it then they wouldnt be so picky. lol i need your address again to send you your christmas card. I am late but its better then never!

B said...

"I am the luckiest Husband EVER!" And PS it took all of ten minutes when we got there..... I know it was a drive a cross town but hey SAM i went with her to get it done.... So if it was a guy It would have been done. LOL

LOVE YOU MRS EBG (for real now)

Your hubby EBG

Claudia said...

Yea Mrs. Garvin! :)

Brittany said...

It's about freakin time! Geesh!