Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Concerts



Last week was super busy, but so fun! Natali and Andy had their Christmas concerts at school, they were so cute! The school was smart and had kindergarten go on Monday, 2nd and 3rd go on Wednesday, and 4th and 5th on Friday so that you didn't have to sit through a 4 hour long production. Personally, I loved it. Both performances were about 30 min and small enough that you could see every kid and their little personality. My kids LOVE to dress up so Natali told me she would need to wear a new Christmas dress and Andy told me he needed to wear a suit. I was a little surprised at this, but whatever, right? So I got the kids what they needed and then found out they could wear anything BUT jeans. LoL. Close to fancy clothes, right? It was funny. They looked super cute and felt so good about themselves. Everyone was saying how cute they looked, and they just ate up the complements!
It was a fun week and we are counting down the days until the kids come back to have Christmas with us. They are leaving for their mother's house next Saturday and will return the following Saturday. I'm sad. I'll miss my little lover buggers, but I know that it's important they go and see their grandparents and other family in Utah. I guess, lol.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Andy looks so handsome in that suit! Of course Nati would tell you she needed to wear a fancy dress. She is so funny. She looks way cute too!