Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog Stalking

One of the coolest features of my Palm is the ability to go online. I know a lot of phones let you, and I think it's fab! I've gotten into a habit of going online at night while I'm in bed and looking at other peoples blogs. Not just my friends, like random people that are on my friends friends list or I'll even look at those peoples friends blogs. It's strange I know. But I find people interesting. And I'm totally nosey. lol. Bry has come to call this "blog stalking". I think it's funny. I think he thinks it's irritating. lol.
So, now you all know, I have no life, and instead of counting sheep to go to bed, I blog stalk! Am I the only one who does this?

3 comments:

Makenna said...

No you are not crazy....I do this sometimes....and I always find something good - like those cinnamom rolls that are so good! I think it is good to do now and then to make sure you are still hip and with it.

Pure Images said...

No. lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm a total blog stalker myself! I'm glad I'm not the only one to admit it. You're kids are so cute and I love your pic on Facebook!
Glad to see things are looking up for you. I was out of work myself last year and it was really hard. One of those "it's for your own good" lessons that H.F. wants to teach us. :)