Friday, October 24, 2008

NKOTB




A few weeks back Jess and I went to see New Kids On The Block! It was possibly the best concert I've EVER been to! It was soo much fun! The best part is they sang a lot of their old stuff along with their new stuff! Ok, so that wasn't the best part. The best part was the girl in front of us, we seriously don't know how she even knew who NKOTB was because she couldn't have been over 18 and they've been apart for like 15 years, but... during the ENTIRE concert girlfriend was in hysterics, crying and saying the funniest things to her boyfriend (what a sweet guy taking his crazy girlfriend to a concert that she cried through) like, "this is all happening so fast" lol. There were so many times that I found myself laughing because of the crazy in front of me. I totally wish I would have taken a pic of her!

And, before ANYONE says that these guys are 40 what are they doing? I will just say... they were hot! That's all!

The worst part of the concert? Right before it started (literally we were sitting in our seats) the flash on my camera went out. I was so sad! But I was able to take a few pics and a video! So enjoy!

Britt, so many of these songs brought me back to us driving along the strand BLASTING this music in high school. It would have been sooo awesome had you been there! Next time, ya? ;)

Jess, I'm so glad that we went together! It was so much fun! I love you and am so glad we live so close and hope we always do!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

How fun!! A friend of ours here wanted to go bad so we were trying to get a group of girls together to go! But it didn't work out. We were trying to talk Britt into going but she was a little reluctant.. maybe if you were there. =)