Friday, March 13, 2009

2 Months Down!

Yesterday I went in for my second fill. Last month I got a 3cc fill and this month I got 1 1/2ccs in my 10cc band. We're just a few days shy of my 2 month mark and I was so nervous to go in and see what my results were! I've lost 42lbs so far! Not too bad, huh? I think the thing that was hard was that I've been working my butt of exercising and watching what I eat and the Dr kind of got on me about it. You see, I've been a little obsessed and was eating about 800-900 calories a day and then with my exercising I was burning roughly 200 cal/day. Apparently my Dr believes that I've put my body into starvation mode and that's why I hadn't lost more this past month. I do want to say my Dr is more than pleased with my results, but I was not so that is why we had this conversation. So he's told me for this month to try and eat 1200 cal/day and then exercise and see how it goes.
I know this is a process and I'm at the beginning of my journey. I'm a woman though, I want immediate results! lol. I'm starting to see a little that I'm losing weight but it's more like I can tell in my clothes that they are too big or I'm fitting in clothes that I haven't worn in years. It's a nice feeling, let me tell you!
**I'm still in my clothes from walking this morning and look like junk or else I'd take a pic for you, but I promise I'll post a pic after I shower and look like a normal girl again! :)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Congrats! I'm excited to see you progress through this journey!

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you last night that you looked great! I can totally tell that you're dropp'n the Lbs. But you're right you have to be careful, and not over do it, but we women totally need to see results, like NOW. so I get where you're coming from. :) Great job!

PS. We missed you at bunco :( waaah!

Cherene said...

You are doing awesome!! I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night, but I wanted to tell you that you are looking good! Keep up the good work. :)

The McNeil Family said...

You look awesome..But we as woman like results fast..

Raadgep Fam said...

WOW I am so glad for you! I am so freaking Jealous! I WANT A LAP BAND TOO!