Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's For Dinner?

This is a question that I hear from my kids almost every night. My bff also asks me this pretty regularly, too! ;) But it's a question that's getting harder and harder for me to answer. My friend started a cooking blog but it seems no one is blogging anymore. I've looked at other cooking blogs and tried some recipes but I'm running out of creative juices! So, my blogging buddies, tell me... what are YOU cooking for dinner? Or where do you go to find different dinner ideas? (I like to make the hubby think I'm super creative and don't just make chicken and rice with green beans every night!)
Don't be shy... tell me what you're cookin'!!

4 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

I am cooking butternut squash- baked. And Chicken with ms. Dash and then a good salad on the side! Butternut sqush is cut in half long ways and then seeded and put
1 Tps of butter of fake butter and
1 Tsp brown sugar sprinkled on
Salt Pepper to flavor
400 degrees 25 min or to fork tender, which takes longer for us!

Good luck!

Raadgep Fam said...

I also love making Apple cidar Chicken from the weight watchers cook book! Just use brown rice instead of noodles! Supper yummy! Ohh and I dont do the onions!

Raadgep Fam said...

Steak and chicken Fijahitas. ( Cant spell but whatever) With bell peppper and freshly heated tortillas. Ohhh so good!

AB said...

I'm a little late, but this week I've made:
*lobster bisque (minus the lobster)
*salsa chicken & spanish rice (which makes good burrito leftovers with tortillas, cheese and beans)
*steak sandwiches with mushrooms & bell peppers
*homemade pizza (trader joe's has ready made crust)
*tomorrow is burgers and baked fries with colored cauliflower...I'm hungry just thinking about it.