Monday, March 23, 2009

Simply Amazing

When I close my eyes and dream
I see you, my everything!
Each day I wake amazed
Seeing you lying there beside me
I never want to leave

Each day I have my ups and downs
Some days I'm happy, some days I'm not
But everyday you are always there
Telling me you love me
No matter what may be

You are the rock of our family
The mom our kids always needed
We are eternal, bound as one
Each day we live amazed, by you

I was tossed around lost in the storms
My life a whirlwind thrown aside
I didn't know who to trust, to believe
You came, loved, and rescued me

You are my best friend
You are my everything
I love you eternally
You are......
......
......
......
......
......


Simply Amazing!

Love you baby doll! I would be lost with out you, and you are what makes our family a family, life worth living, and each day a little better. I love you!

Happy Anniversary!

B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful poem. You can really tell how in love you both are. You are so good for each other, and that's hard to find. Congrats on your anniversary!

AB said...

I love it when men write poetry about their wives. When it's someone I love, too, it brings tears to my eyes. I'm so happy that you are happy!!!