Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!









I think every little girl dreams of her wedding day. The beautiful white dress, the pretty flowers, the handsome hubby waiting there to say "I do"... rarely do we grow up and get the fairytale. 2 years ago today I got my fairytale. Our wedding was small, less than 50 people, but it was everything I wanted and so much more. I felt so beautiful and so loved that day. It was literally perfect.

I'm so glad that I met Bry and that I was in the right place in my life to realize what a good thing. He is my best friend, my love, my companion, my everything. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that I was blessed with such an amazing eternal companion!

Bry, I know this year is a lot different for us because we didn't get to go on a sweet vacation. As much as I miss that time we usually get to spend together it truly doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing as long as you're by my side. I love you! I know the first year was hard and I know that we've had our moments but I also feel closer to you now than ever. Thank you for having faith in me and for loving me unconditionally. I love you the most, I wind! :)

2 comments:

Never Wrong said...

I love you Baby Doll! You are amazing. Happy Anniversary.

Raadgep Fam said...

aaaaawwwwwww So cute! Great writting! you guys are so perfect together.

And by the way I can totaly tell a difference! You are looking great!