Monday, April 27, 2009

What I DIDN'T do this weekend...


I didn't do the dishes or the laundry. I didn't vacuum or dust. I didn't pack a single box or clean the garage. I didn't go to church (I know, I'm a sinner), I didn't tend to my kids after 5:45 on Saturday. I didn't grocery shop, I didn't clean the bathroom.

What did I do then?

I took a stay-cation with my hubby. We stayed home without kids. We watched what we wanted to, we ate cereal at hours you wouldn't think were cereal eating hours. We nuggled and talked. We stayed in bed until 11 yesterday. Of all the vacations we've ever gone on, our stay-cation was right up there for me. I forgot how much I miss Bry. He works so much and we have so much going on it was so nice just to get back to us.

Bry I hope you know how amazing I think you are. This weekend was exactly what I needed and you knew that. Thank you for being my best friend, my lover, and the most amazing father to our beautiful children.

3 comments:

Jenny Knudsen said...

Awww Cute. I am glad that you took the time to be just the two of you. Sometimes it is just what we need.

The Moore Family said...

That is one of our favorite vacation destinations too! So fun!

Katie said...

How sweet and fun all at the same time!