Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday Boys!!!!

Today is such a special day! Two of my favorite boys in the universe have their birthdays today!
I'm sure it's not easy to share a birthday with your brother, but Andy and Giovanni do a good job at it!

We woke up at 6:30 to open birthday gifts, eat birthday breakfast {an all meat omelet for Andy and homemade pancakes drenched in syrup for Giovanni! Yum!!}, and get ready for school! The boys brought cupcakes to school with them {60 cupcakes!! YIKES!} then we brought them lunch to school... Giovanni wanted a McDonald's happy meal and Andy wanted Asian beef with rice and sushi {yumm-o!!}.

Tonight we are making Hawaiian haystacks for dinner and then having a family over for cake. Then I'll be staying up all night baking-- Giovanni's party is at 10 tomorrow morning and Andy's is at 2 tomorrow afternoon {I don't know what I was thinking lol}

I'm so happy to celebrate these boys today... they are my little lover buggers! I couldn't imagine my life without them!
{we went to Fry's today-- the boys climbed into the freezer-- I had to take a pic!!}


10 Reasons I Love My 10 Year Old {"Andy Pandy Pants"}
1. He can ALWAYS make me laugh {unless he's making me cry-kidding!}
2. He keeps me on my toes
3. He asks every day {without fail} if he can drive
4. He is one of the best helpers when he knows I'm stressed
5. He loves to read and when he's really into a book you can't even talk to him
6. He is a mans man, loves meat, guns, and pretty girls {I'm in trouble! lol}
7. He is developing a testimony of the Gospel and will make a great missionary
8. He is truly smart
9. When he puts his mind to something there's no stopping him
10. He is constantly seeking after knowledge


5 Reasons I Love My 5 Year Old {"Barky Von Shnowzer"}
1. He is my boy {just ask him, he loves me the most}
2. As much as he struggled with speaking, he tried so hard and his hard work payed off
3. He has developed the cutest little personality
4. He gives the best foot rubs EVER {and loves giving them!!}
5. He takes after his Daddy- could sit and watch movie after movie and popcorn for every meal!


Boys, I love you so much! I'm so blessed to be your Mommy! You two are my favorite boys EVER! I love you both the most-- I WIND!!! ;)

2 comments:

Kate Milke said...

cute! Happy birthday to your boys. and I just have to say that I miss Fry's SO MUCH!!! We don't have any grocery stores here that can even compare.

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boys! They have the best mommy! :)