Monday, September 10, 2007

A snip, snap...



Vanni is the worst kid ever to get a hair cut, he hates it. Sadly, his hair still grows. lol Anyways, I cut his hair like 6 weeks ago, just a little trim and it looked fine but I realized the other day that his hair was growing so fast and it was looking really nasty but every time I asked him if I could cut it he would say "no, I like my hair"... super, right? So, we're at Wal*Mart on Saturday and Vanni decides he wants a haircut!! Well, we didn't want to wait so I thought that I would cut it at home myself again... bad idea. He wouldn't stop moving... anyways, the haircut turned out pretty bad... the only thing we could do was shave it... lol. Good thing he LOVES it!! I think it looks really cute, it shows off his big green eyes, so that's fun! lol

So here are the pics, and also a pic of Natali being ghetto fab!!!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

That is to cute. I DREAD the day that we get Brielle's hair cut for the first time. She is so weird about strangers... blah. =( He is super cute though!

Nichole Bruce said...

WAY TO GO! I totally HATE cutting Braxton's hair, but like you said... that doesn't make it stop growing. Keep at it. It sounds like you've had a turning point!