Friday, September 28, 2007

6 Months!


So, I realized that I didn't post a blog that Bryant and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary on Sunday! I know to the rest of you that have been married for years 6 months isn't long...but we're excited! ;)
I can't believe how fast time has passed. And how much has changed in our lives since then. Bryant started a new job right after our honeymoon, we moved in with my parents for a short time, we moved into our new house, Natali started kindergarten, and we got full custody of Natali and Vanni's older brother, Andy (long story I will blog another time). Not to mention I received my endowments and we started going to our new ward that we love sooo much and keeps us on our feet with activities.
I am so grateful to have such a loving husband. We've been through so much together, and at times I was concerned if we would make it but my love grows stronger and stronger for him each day. I can't wait for more anniversary's and more celebrations.
I love you, Eebs! :)

5 comments:

Pure Images said...

Yay for 6 months! How exciting. I always wanted to talk about it every 14th of the month the first year we got married and the 6th month Zac was like, let's just celebrate it once a year. =(

Brittany said...

You guys are so sweet together!! We celebrated our 6 month too. I totally don't think it's lame. AT ALL!! Congrats to you both. Many more to come to you two lovebirds!!

Nichole Bruce said...

Congrats!!! We totally celebrated our 6 month... i just wish we continued that.. 1.5 yrs, 2.5 yrs, 3.5 yrs... imagine all the flowers :)

Claudia said...

That's so sweet. :) Those six months flew by. Ryan and I celebrate every six months too. :) I can tell that you two love each other very much and have had to deal with a lot more than most newlyweds. It's good to see that through that you have fallen in love with each other even more. :)

Claudia said...

Oh... and congratulations on your special trip to the temple! That is so exciting! :) You go girl!