Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sophie






K, I have to make this short because it's late.... but... we got a puppy tonight!! I'm so excited! She is only 6 weeks old, and come to find out we aren't really sure what kind of puppy she really is but it doesn't matter... we are in LOVE! :) In the second picture you can see, but she loves to stick her tongue out, it's way cute!

My parents were at the grocery store and someone was giving away puppies so my mom called and asked if we wanted one... so... now we have a puppy! We named her Sophie, the kids are so excited and could hardly sleep tonight, it's so cute. And, even though he won't admit it, Bryant loves her too. He held her all night long. It's cute! I'm sure she'll make the next 6 months go quicker! ;)

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

How cute!! Congrats!

Brittany said...

Sophie is so dang cute! I wish you had her while I was there. But I guess I will see her next month, right? Can't wait! Aunt Brittany says hi Sophie!