Friday, February 1, 2008

3:17

If you are looking at the time you are correct when you see that it's 3:54 AM. For the last few months I've been having the same flippen problem with my sleep. Every night I wake up at 3:17. At first I was like, ok there has to be an alarm set somewhere that is waking me... nope. So then I tried all of these relaxation tricks... nope. Then I tried talking myself into NOT waking up... worked for 2 nights. So... here I am. The weird thing is, I'm not that tired. Like, my body is getting used to waking up this stinkin early. Super. Sometimes Bryant will wake up if I get out of bed and he gets so irritated. It's funny. He's like, what are you thinking about? That's the thing... I'm not thinking about anything, but sleep. Usually I'll just lay in bed and try to go back to sleep. Today I went up and checked on the kids because Natali is sick.
Ya, so if anyone has ever had this happen to them and knows how to stop it... I would GREATLY appreciate your help!! :)

3 comments:

Pure Images said...

Nyquil, haha

Raadgep Fam said...

Okay so i totally wake uo at 11:30- 1:30am every night! I dont know why but I do! I eat something and go to the bathromm twice and then I just lay in bed and the poof 1:30 and I am falling alseep! AHHHHHHH I know your pain

Jill said...

Read your scriptures. That will make you fall right to sleep, and if not, then hey-you are at least reading your scriptures.