Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Little Diva, Natali




Natali has always danced to the beat of her own drum and it's super funny. She is a crazy, wild, super loving little girl. Lately she's been soo funny with the way she dresses. Usually I try to tame it for school (in fear that some kid will make fun and trample on her little heart) but I've been letting her "create" more and more. Her new thing to do is layers. I'm not sure if it's because I put a tank top under almost all of her shirts (I'm trying to teach her modesty and I remember wearing undershirts) but she doesn't just do it with her tops. Another thing she's been doing is tucking her jeans into her new PINK Uggs she got for Christmas. It is sooo funny! She always loves to accessorize, too. Earrings, gloves, scarves, the works! I love that she has her own sense of style, it is just too cute! Yesterday she told me "I love that I look so pretty all the time" lol. Not only is she cute, but modest! lol. I took some pictures of her cuteness just so everyone could see!

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Hey she has you as a mom and Summer as an Aunt she is just trying to keep up! She is so flippen cute! I hope you are scrapbooking!

Nichole Bruce said...

I know this may sound dumb... but i love that every kid has a different personality!! And moments when that personality shines through-- priceless!!