Monday, September 22, 2008

Re-charging

Lately I've been feelin pretty blah. Like I'm in total Mommy mode and not that that's a bad thing, just sometimes it's an overwhelming thing. I was talking to my sis-in-law telling her how I was feeling and that every time I go to get dressed I realize my shirts all have stains on them (and usually they aren't from me), I haven't had the time to get my eyebrows done (or do them myself) my hair hasn't been cut in 16 months- not even trimmed, and I can't remember the last time I did my make up besides for church. I know that not all of this is because of the kids. I know that it's because I feel super guilty taking the time for myself, but I also know that I NEED to take this time so that I'm more relaxed for me.
So, my awesome sis-in-law paid for me to get a massage at Massage Envy last week! It was awesome! They were having a special night where the massage was free you just had to make a donation to the Susan G Coleman foundation, and Rhi was awesome and paid my donation (I watch her 1 year old and 3 year old everyday so it was more like payment, but totally a good payment in my book!). Can I tell you it was sooo nice to be able to relax and not talk to anyone for 50 min?! I actually fell asleep- that's how relaxed I was!! Thank you Rhi, you're awesome! As much as I was saying "No, no, no" I totally appreciate you taking that as "please, please, please!" lol.
Then to really re-charge Bry has a business trip in LA this week that I get to tag along for!YAAY! I am sooo excited! We will be leaving Wednesday and coming back sometime on Saturday! I'm stoked. Just to have a few days to relax, try to see some friends and maybe even (dare I say it) sleep in!! YES!!! It'll be nice to get away and I'm super grateful to both my sister-in-laws and Jenny for helping out this week so I can go away and come back a happier me! :)

1 comment: