Friday, September 5, 2008

A year ago today...


Today is a special day to me. A year ago today I received my endowment. I look at the LONG path I took to get the the place I'm at in my life and I am absolutely amazed. I honestly don't know how I was the person I used to be, I look at pictures of myself and can even see a difference. I know that I am not perfect- in fact I'm far from- but I really am proud of myself.

When the Temple President's wife was talking to us before the session she said when you look back a year from now you will realize all the positive changes you've made. It's true. Not just the way I dress has changed. My attitude and my thoughts, my perspective all have changed.
I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church. I love the Temple and am glad that I made the changes I did so that I receive the blessings that come from the Temple.

4 comments:

Pure Images said...

The temple is pretty amazing. Congrats on everything you have been through. =) Let the blessings keep comin!

Brittany said...

I am so happy I got to share that special day with you! I too am SO incredibly proud of the person you are! You have come a long way and you are still growing. I love you!

Natalie said...

Yes, please do send me those recipes.
Thanks!!!

Raadgep Fam said...

I am so proud of you and how much you have chosen to change. I love that all of us will be seeing eachother in heaven!