Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Review





This weekend was pretty fun. Friday night Bry and I took the kids out on a date to Carl's Jr (that's all we had time for) and to see Indiana Jones at the $1 theatre. We had a lot of fun! The kids really enjoyed "date night" and thought loved that it was a surprise to them! We even ended the night on a VERY Autumn note and ran out of gas on the way to the gas station!! Awesome! Anyone who has been my friend in my single days I'm sure has a story about when they were with me and the car ran out of gas! lol. Luckily we were close enough to the gas station that we coasted in! I will tell you, Bryant was less than thrilled with this, but I (having experienced this a lot in my life) was totally fine with it! lol.

Saturday we went and got the kids pictures done with their cousins and I am sooo excited to get them back, watching them, the looked like they would be SUPER cute, but we'll see!! After pictures we went and walked around Arizona Mills and found some pretty good deals there. Like some super cute shirts at Old Navy that are long enough for me that averaged out to be about $4 each! Nice!

My friend Kelli has been visiting from out of town (she and her soon to be hubby are moving here and he's already living here) so Saturday night Bry and I took some time and went to dinner with them. We had soo much fun! I was a little worried at first because Kelli has always been a really strong member and she's marrying a non-member. I was super shocked at first, and I cried. I know, that's stupid, but Kelli gave me her opinion a lot in my life and I felt really, I don't know what I felt. Sad I guess would be the best word. They are getting married on the 27th and I totally want to feel good about this, so that was part of the reason that I went out last night. And I am sooo glad I did!!

We went to Garduno's and had some super yummy Mexican food and laughed the whole time. It was so good to get to know Mike and see why Kelli is so happy. He seems very open to the church, so hopefully for Kel she'll be able to introduce him into it. It was a good night. After dinner Bryant and I went and looked at new mini vans (don't worry, I'm not so lucky to get a new one lol) and then went and said hi to some old friends and then came home.

I love going out with Bry and being us. Sometimes I think we forget that we are the important part of our marriage. I've been feeling down lately and it really helped to rejuvenate me going out last night! I'm looking forward to our trip to LA in just 10 more days! :)

No comments: