Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Window Treatments!



Yesterday I had to return something to Target and the kids were asking to look at the costumes so after making the return we went and walked around Target. And I am sooo glad I did! See, I've been wanting to make my house look a little more homey but I have like no time or talent to do so and while I'm walking by the end caps by the table cloths I see the cutest little window treatments and they were on sale 75% off! Sweet! I found 3 and ran home to put them up! I think it's totally what my kitchen needed! I now just need to find a table cloth and I think I'm going to look for a red one to pull everything together and we'll be good to go! I didn't put the valence up on the window over the sink, it looked weird because that window is soo small. I might use it as a table runner. We'll see.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

I think it looks totally cute! I love the colors and how the red will add spice!

Pure Images said...

Yay! WHat a great interior decorator you are... a chef a decorator, what more could any man ask for? hehe