Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Heart Day!




What a fun Valentine's Day we had! We decided to keep it pretty low key, and I'm so glad that we did! The night before Valentine's Bry brought me home orange-ish roses and 1 single red rose. They were beautiful! At like midnight we were still up and I had finished getting all the kids stuff together so I gave him his gift... I made us the shirts that we are wearing in the pics. He loved them and we had fun wearing them!







The next morning I woke up and made the kids red heart pancakes for breakfast! They kind of enjoyed them but were a little weirded out that I made them with crystal lite for the color (we didn't have food coloring! oops!)

That night the kids went to Bamba's house for pizza and movies and fun while Bry and I went to see He's Really Not that Into You. It was ok. Long, funny, had a lot of language that wasn't needed. But overall it was ok. After the movie it was 10:00 and we hadn't eaten (the nice part of the band, it tides you over for a good 4 hours or more! lol) every restaurant we went to was closed by the time we got there so we settled for Denny's. lol. It didn't matter what we ate we were able to spend time together.

I know that Valentine's Day isn't important because you should show the ones you love that you love them every day but I'm still glad we were able to spend time together.
I'm so glad that in 4 days we'll get to do the ultimate celebrating when we are sealed! :)

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Look how so skinny! Go Autumn! Happy Skinny Day!

Loree said...

cute shirts! you are melting away! You look great!