Sunday, February 22, 2009

For Time and All Eternity


Bry and I outside the Temple

Brittany, Becky, and I have been best friends since high school. We haven't seen Becky in FOREVER! It was such a fun reunion!

Our forever family! Giovanni informed us that he doesn't know how to smile, hence the dirty look he's giving! lol


I don't even know how to describe yesterday. It was... perfect. And I'm not only talking about being able to wear a temple dress that was 2 sizes smaller than I usually get! ;) Yesterday was the moment I've waited my entire life for, regardless if I knew it then or not. I am so amazed at how strong the Spirit was during our sealing.
When the sealer came to talk to Bryant and I before we went into the sealing room we found out that the sealer was Bryant's old steak patriarch, it was pretty neat!
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it so I'm not going to go into details, but the things Brother Ashcroft (the sealer) spoke to us about were amazing. It was like he knew what we needed to hear and then elaborated on them so much more. I wish I could remember every single word that was spoken.
We feel so blessed to be able to take our marriage to the next step and be sealed. We feel blessed we were able to do that in front of so many of our amazing family, friends, and ward friends.
We loved that you were able to be there with us and be witnesses to the start of our Eternity. Those who weren't there we felt your spirits with us and know if you could have made it there you would have.
I especially feel so blessed to have amazing friends that drove from California, Utah, Vegas, and even Tucson on the freeway for the first time EVER to be here with us. It was an awesome reunion for some of us who we hadn't seen in too long.
We love you all and are so thankful for the plan of salvation and for Temples so we can be sealed as eternal families.

8 comments:

Loree said...

congrats to you autumn! i am so happy for you and bryant. sorry i didn;t make it to your sealing. i was thinking about you at 10:30am :) happy day :) ps you look great!

Sarah S. said...

What a special, remarkable day for you guys. I'm so glad that I could be there to witness it. You looked so beautiful. It was so obvious how much you and Bryant love and respect each other. I loved what the sealer said. I think I needed to be reminded of some of those special things. You guys are amazing. Congratulations!

Raadgep Fam said...

I am so proud and happy for you guys! i wish I could I of been there! I bet you look amazing!

The McNeil Family said...

This was such a special day.. I am glad that I was able to make it, it reminded me of blessings we are promised when I was sealed.. Congrats to you

Pure Images said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! =) I bet the spirit was so strong!!

Leah said...

YAY! I so wish I could have been there....that is so wonderful for your sweet family. You are looking good too girl...talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I am sorry I missed it, but I was thinking of you that day!. You have such a wonderful family. You are a very lucky lady!

AB said...

Har said over and over, "The Spirit was so strong in their sealing!"

I'm so proud of you and excited for this big step in your life! We were very pleased to be there. Made for a great weekend!