Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sealing Invite


I wanted to send out something to our friends and family inviting them to our sealing so my super awesome, super creative bff helped me make these (and by helped I mean she did them herself and I just told her what I wanted them to say lol)! I think they look so cute!! Thank you sooo much, Britty! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend for all these years! You'd think with all that you know about me you wouldn't want to be my friend but you've totally stuck with me and I'm so thankful!!
What do you think of the invites? Also, if you didn't get one and would like to come, we'd love for you to be there! :)

7 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I love the invite. They are adorable. I love the play on words. "It's about time...and all eternity." So creative especially since you have waited for so long for this day. Very, very, very cute idea. Two thumbs way up. Oh, and I'll be there with my tissues.

AB said...

We got our invite today. Don't think that just because Har is unemployed that I won't be there. I will be there...maybe even Har if he doesn't have a job yet.

Anonymous said...

your family pictures are so cute!!! I 2nd Sara's comment on the play on words. Very creative.

Claudia said...

Yea! That's so exciting! I got your text message, thank you! I REALLY wish I could go, but it doesn't look like it'll work out for us. :(

I hope you take lots of pictures that day and I'll be thinking of you. I'm sure it'll be an amazing day and everyone there will feel the spirit so strongly. I'm so happy for you and the cute family you have created! You are all definitely meant to be together forever! :)

Loree said...

i love the cute invite too! I am so excited for you and your husband! i want to come and will try to be there if there is still room :)

Brittany said...

Can I come?

Raadgep Fam said...

I am so happy that you guys are getting sealed. Ohhh I wish I could come! I love you and congrates!