Sunday, April 19, 2009

Get Real Mom's....

So I'm totally doing a shout out for this super awesome website that I know of. I actually helped them with the making of the website (giving my opinions and such-- my husband would call it QA'ing) and I think that it will be a pretty cool website once more people join. Currently there are 2 contests going on one to win $1000 CASH and the other to win $500 CASH! I, sadly, can not enter the contest because of my hubby's employer so if you win, we'll just split the proceeds! :) They have contests each month and I've seen the prizes, they are pretty cool!
It's called Real Moms Guide and it's free to join. Join, request me as a friend. Make my husband happy. Make me happy by having my husband stop harassing me.

I know I sound like I don't like the site, but I actually do. There are some pretty cool links and cool groups to join ( Mom's of Mesa --that's mine). There is also one for dinner ideas and one for LDS Mom's.

So, ya. Go, check out the fun. Find out about earning Karma, watch funny kid home videos , there also is a little TV show they have on there. Like I said, it's a pretty neat site! Check it out! Tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions, let me know, my opinion to them is what's important! ;)

No comments: