Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rocks

Do you ever have one of those days where you think if you don't go out sans the kids you may go crazy? Your head might explode and fire might start coming out of your neck? Now you know what I was like last night. It had been one of those days and I just needed some mommy time. I knew my 3 bff's needed the same so it was for sure a perfect night for GNO. Britt and I had been talking about doing such a night because she'd been super mom since moving here so I called Bry and the plans started coming together.

Until recently I didn't realize how much I rely on my amazing bff's. Last night was total proof of how much I love these girls. We went and had dinner and hung out at Neilson's. (Btw, I'm amazed at how I can't eat most starchy foods (thank you lovely lap band of mine!) but last night my body knew I was in need and I was able to eat french fries dipped in fry sauce... thank you lapband God's!!) I felt like a school girl as we talked and laughed until they closed. I love that I can talk about anything with these girls.. and let me tell you nothing was off limits last night! It was so fun!

Thanks girls for being my besties! You make my life so much easier just being in it. I'm so glad we live so close so these girls nights can happen more often!








5 comments:

Brittany said...

Waking up this morning what actually somewhat bearable due to our night off last night. I REALLY REALLY needed that as you know, thank you SO much to all 3 of you who helped me get back in gear and made me laugh so much. It was the best thing for me!! I love you!

Brittany said...

what=was

AZMarianos said...

I think I may have just sent you an incomplete message - if so then sorry! Here goes again. So, I hope you don't mind but I was totally blog-stalking (I'm a friend of Jenny Knudsen's) and read about you having the lap band. So, I was hoping I could ask some questions since I am thinking of having one. How long have you had it? Do you feel like it's worth it? Where did you have it done? Approximately how much was it? Any words of wisdom? I would really appreciate your feedback and I hope you don't think this is too weird. :-) Thanks!

AZMarianos said...

Oh, I forgot - if you want to email me back my email is: erin_mariano@yahoo.com. Thanks again!

Makenna said...

I LOVE NEILSONS! Wish I could go!