Monday, June 18, 2007

Autty and Britty BFF


For the past few weeks I have been really missing friends. Like I have one really good girlfriend here, but we live on opposite sides of the city so we rarely get to hang out. Bottom line, I miss Brittany. A lot. We have been friends since 8th grade, don't worry, we've had our differences (we're girls for cryin' out loud!!) but I feel like lately we've gotten closer. And I miss her deeply. I wish we lived by each other again. We had so much fun. Before I moved to Arizona and she moved to Utah was some of the best memories, I think. We worked at the same place and we're both living at home, so we went shopping ALL the time! We had the best wardrobes in town! We went on weekend trips to Arizona, went to an awesome Dixie Chix concert, had a not so good road trip to Utah... and much more.

She's my bff, and will always be. I love that we can talk about anything and everything. Even when we weren't so close I knew that I could always call her and she would be there for me, and I would be there for her.

I can't wait 'til we can hang out and she can teach me to scrap and how to do this blogger thing better! :) She's the best and I'm blessed to have her.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Omg! I almost cried! You are so sweet! I miss you terribly as well. I want to come visit so bad. I agree, lately we have gotten a lot closer and I LOVE that. We have been through thick and thin together, literally, lol. I am so grateful to have you in my life. We have the best memories together and I can't wait to make more!! I love you friend!!

Pure Images said...

Aww you guys are so cute! =) Friendships are so important in life and its good to know that there is someone out there who understands and loves you regardless.