Thursday, June 28, 2007

Funny Faces!



I was looking through my phone and I realized that I have the cutest kids EVER! :) We were in Utah last month and went to dinner at Cafe Rio. While we were at dinner the kids were just going CRAZY and so I decided to take some pics.

I love that Vanni is so outgoing lately. Nati always has been, but Vanni's personality is just shining more and more each day. I know that it's because he feels safe and comfortable, finally. I am so blessed to have such good, cute kids. They make me smile so much, and I see how happy they are, too! I am in love with these pics so hopefully you will like them, too!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I really do like these pics! Especially of Vanni because I agree, he seems a lot happier in this pic. Nati is always so bright and happy, and of course always look cute. You do have cute kids Autty. BOTH of them!