Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our House


Yesterday we went and hung out in our new neighborhood, I fall more in love with the place every time we go! It's so nice being out there. We are moving to a town called Buckeye but our subdivision is this master planned community called Verrado. The whole idea of Verrado is like old town with Main St and front porches, and parks. For every 100 houses there is 1 park. We are lucky enough to live right across the street from the nicest, biggest park in the neighborhood. Our street is pretty awesome, too. You drive in and it's narrow then in the middle is a HUGE thing of grass that goes all the way down the street and the park is in that. It's awesome. Our house is a dream, it's 3 bedrooms plus an office and a loft and 2 1/2 baths and 2550 sq ft. The master is on the main floor so we don't have to lug our HUGE bedroom set up stairs! :) Oh, and the kitchen!! Now, that's what really sold me!! It has granite counter tops, double ovens, a gas range... oh, man, I'm in heaven!! We have the biggest lot in the community so we have a HUGE grass backyard for the kids to play in. I just feel so lucky. As you can see by the pic, the front of the house is Spanish style with a front porch. It's awesome! I can't wait to move in!!!! July 1st can't come soon enough!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

One of those bedrooms is for me, right? We are so coming to visit as soon as those temple prep classes are over with! I can't wait! Such a nice house Autty. I am glad it all worked out.

Pure Images said...

WOW!! What a nice house!!