Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life's Lessons From Grammy




We went to lunch yesterday with my parents to Taco Bell. Obviously, lunch was not as entertaining as my Mom would have hoped so she decided to show the kids how to be "walrus". Now, at every meal the kids want to be walrus like Grammy taught them. Thanks, Mom. :)

I will say, I am grateful that my parents love my kids as much as I do. Grammy and Papa light up the room in the kid's eyes. Last night Vanni wouldn't sleep and I went into his room and told him to go to sleep and he said, "no you, Papa" he does that to Bryant all the time ("no you, mama").

Anyways, I was smart enough to take pics of the Walrus and make sure to get one of Grammy demonstrating. Hehe!! :) Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is too funny. Oh the things the grandparents teach them. They are the ones who don't have to deal with that everytime you go out to dinner!

Pure Images said...

OMG... you gotta love grandparents! lol