Monday, June 25, 2007

Packing and Moving


I can already feel how long my week is going to be! It's only Monday, but I have sooo much work to do that I can't stop having panic attacks. We are moving into our house on Friday and we aren't packed... does anyone else see a problem with that? LoL. I really am trying to keep my chin up and think that everything will be fine, but I've ran into a ton of problems already this morning.... such as... our trash department won't set up your service over the phone it HAS to be a faxed request or in person. Not so bad if I had a freaking fax machine or didn't live 30 miles away. It's just stressful. Not to mention that at 10 am it was 101 degrees already so there goes any chance of the kids playing outside today. They don't even want to play in the sprinklers. Super.

Well, at least this picture put me in a better mood. We were in Costco and Vanni and Nati wanted the "bottle with the beach in it". Gotta love the look Vanni's giving, like he knows he's not supposed to have it. It's funny. Sadly, the bottle was not purchased. lol. kidding-ish. :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice pic. Startin them early huh? They do look happy to have "the beach" in their arms. Did they TASTE the beach too?

Edeninc said...

"kidding-ish"
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!